Billing / Administrative Assistant
Whova is hiring a full-time Administrative Assistant for a finance department, who will help with billing/invoicing, accounting, reconciliation, bookkeeping, and other business operations. A Bachelor’s degree is required.
Whova revolutionizes event engagement and attendee networking by providing the Whova event management software and services to support events, conferences, and expos globally everyday.
Whova is a fast-growing company with brand-name customers, including US-Bank, Stanford, L’Oreal, Hilton, LEGO, Vetafore, NASA, IKEA, TEDx, etc. We are proud to recieve the San Diego Business Journal’s Best Places to Work in San Diego award, 5 years in a row. We also won the Fastest Growing Private Companies award for 3 years. More recently, we won Event Technology Awards’ Best Product Team Award, and Global Top Rated Product in 2022. Currently, we are named as G2’S Global Top 50 Best Software for 2022.
How You Will Make an Impact
- Process the day-to-day operation including invoicing, billing, bookkeeping, month-end closing, reconciliation, etc.
- Handle inquiries from the sales team and customers regarding invoices, contracts, payments, and anything related to finance
- Perform expense tracking and sales commission calculation
- Occasionally assist HR / office management including but not limited to company-wide event planning, office inventory management, and purchasing.
- Perform additional duties and assignments that help ensure a smooth and efficient business process
- Organized, detail-oriented, self-disciplined, and self-learning
- Collaborative, initiative, and proactive
- Displays sensitivity to confidential matters.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced office environment with well-honed time-management skills
- Business acumen and the ability to professionally interact with people inside and outside the company
- Strong work ethic with high desire to accomplish assigned objectives successfully
- Willing to learn and constantly looking for ways to improve yourself
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1-2 years of working experience in administrative or accounting jobs (preferred)
- Salary: $38K – $65K per year, based on experiences on corporate AP/AR, bookkeeping, accounting assitance, tax return assistance for a s/w company
- Health benefits package (medical, dental, vision)
- 401k after 6 months
- 3 weeks paid time off, 3 days paid sick leave, paid holidays
- Fast-growing career potential
- Great work-life balance
- In-office gym
- Fun, upbeat, and collaborative office environment
- Pizza Thursdays, working from home every Friday