Software QA Engineer
Whova is seeking a Software QA Engineer. As a Software QA Engineer, you will be responsible for design, implementation, and maintenance of test automation systems, the creation of software tools and test infrastructure used to perform feature verification and regression tests, and driving quality-centric methodologies in the software development process. You will work with the product team closely to help define product requirements and generate acceptance criteria and contribute to all aspects of the product quality: reliability, performance, user experience.
Whova revolutionizes event engagement and attendee networking by providing the Whova event management software and services to support events, conferences, and expos globally everyday.
Whova is a fast-growing company with brand-name customers, including US-Bank, Stanford, L’Oreal, Hilton, LEGO, Vetafore, NASA, IKEA, TEDx, etc. We are proud to recieve the San Diego Business Journal’s Best Places to Work in San Diego award, 5 years in a row. We also won the Fastest Growing Private Companies award for 3 years. More recently, we won Event Technology Awards’ Best Product Team Award, and Global Top Rated Product in 2022. Currently, we are named as G2’S Global Top 50 Best Software for 2022.
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Help product owners define understandable and testable user stories and acceptance criteria
- Develop and execute test plans, test design, test objectives, and test cases
- Test, automate, and maintain manual and automated regression suites
- Develop and improve testing automation tools and infrastructure
- Investigate product quality in order to make improvements to achieve better customer satisfaction
- Collaborate with the Product Development team to ensure consistent project execution
- Learn and adapt to new software, technologies and testing strategies to improve the process
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science, or a related field
- Strong collaborator and proactive team player in a cross-functional environment
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Salary: $60K-$80K per year, based on experiences in software quality assurance(QA process, mobile and web automation tools, test case design and writing, etc)
- Health benefits package (medical, dental, vision)
- 401k after 6 months
- 3 weeks paid time off, 3 days paid sick leave, paid holidays
- Collaborative office environment
- In-office gym
- Pizza Thursdays, working from home every Friday
How to Apply
- Send your resume to email@example.com