Join one of the fastest-growing companies in San Diego as a full-time Content Writer to further expand our market and customer base and revolutionize the event industry. This is an exciting opportunity to find new ways to connect with our audience, introduce new product features, expand our audience base, and increase traffic to our website.
Whova is a fast-growing company wth brand-name customers, including US-Bank, Stanford, L’Oreal, Hilton, LEGO, Vetafore, NASA, IKEA, TEDx, etc. We are proud to recieve the San Diego Business Journal’s Best Places to Work in San Diego award, 5 years in a row. We also won the Fastest Growing Private Companies award for 3 years. More recently, we won Event Technology Awards’ Best Product Team Award, and Global Top Rated Product in 2022. Currently, we are named as G2’S Global Top 50 Best Software for 2022.
** Only candidates who submit portfolios will be considered. Please submit your portfolios including content you generated by yourself (copies, blog or news articles, website contents, e-books, collaterals, or any other content) to email@example.com.
Necessary Skills and Experience
- Goal-oriented (not task-oriented)
- Strong self-learning capability and problem-solving skills
- A high desire for perfection and willingness to put in persistent efforts
- Constantly think out of the box
- Understand what makes people tick
- Excellent verbal, written, and communication skills, plus outstanding interpersonal, organizational, and follow-up skills
- Ability to adapt well to changing priorities, deadlines, and directions
- Self-driven, ability to work efficiently
- Preferably with a BS degree in English or Communication
How You Will Make an Impact:
- Create product release blogs to spread word of new features
- Educate our audience by creating ebooks, blogs, brochures, conducting surveys, and more
- Create engaging content for newsletters, customer and user emails, and others
- Measure the content effectiveness
What You Will Gain
- Salary: $45K-$70K per year, based on experience in software content marketing (software product blogging, product brochures, product video scripts).
- 3 weeks paid time off, 3 days paid sick leave
- Health benefits package
- Fast-growing career potential in a fast-growing software company
- Fun, upbeat, and collaborative working environment
- Pizza Thursdays, working from home every Friday
- Education: Major in English, Communications, or related field
- Experience: 1 year of writing experience in a related position (student jobs such as experience in campus journals count). Digital marketing or copywriting experience in a software or technology industry is plus
- Resume, cover letter
- Writing Samples including marketing content you generated (blogs/news articles, website content, e-books, or any other content). Only candidates with portfolios will be considered.
How to Apply?
Send your resume and marketing portfolio (writing samples) to firstname.lastname@example.org, we’ll be in touch with you soon.